Night Shift! Night Shift!

better than madness

short, but short enough to keep us addicted! I loved the halloween color scheme, with the orange background and such. Action and animation was great, and the lack of guns was great. MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!! :D

:the Composer: :the Composer:

wow

This is one of the most compelling and emotional flashes that I've seen in a long time, and for those who are only commenting on the animation and flash are complete assholes, because they can't see the real message you are telling. Your animation was really good though, and I think you ended the movie really well. Keep up the good work! 5/5, 10/10

MadnessCombat 2008.5 MadnessCombat 2008.5

great...

but just some rlly littl things u could improve on, like sometimes the blood was just a little unrealistic and too...solid? Also, i can't really get why hank now looks like a woman with his red glasses and such. Other than that, animation, guns, and deaths were very good. I loved how you had some other things in this that you don't see in Krinkels' madness, like the giant robot, and some new guns too. Hope we see more!
5/5, 10/10

Frantic Frantic

REALLY GOOD

I liked how you could do everything in the game with the mouse, and the color scheme and upgrades were great. Eventually someone kicked me off the computer and forced me to stop. I would have kept playing though :D keep up the good work!!!

Body Ladder Body Ladder

I loved the game!

Animation was great, so were the characters, and the pyschic headshot thingy was really fun to watch. However, the zombies seemed to just teleport up to the top of the pile when a vertical line of dead bodies was blocking their way. GREAT GAME THOUGH, hope we see more...:D